Posted 05-09-12 - Nash Finch intends to boost its customers’ price-competitiveness behind a program to stock the distributor’s private-label items — and remove their competitors.
KGA/KACS Member Services...
"If you're going to take checks, with the way the economy is today,
to me CHECKredi is second to none."
Mike Williams, Director of Safety and Security, Workman Oil, Co.
Press the play button above to view the entire interview with Mike Williams on CHECKredi
Your KGA/KACS has partnered with CHECKredi to provide businesses of all sizes new options in check acceptance, collections and related services. Kentucky retailers – big and small – are sure to find effective check acceptance and collection solutions that fit individual retailer needs.
Wouldn’t it be nice to live without fear of returned, bounced, bad, and NSF checks? Now, with CHECKredi’s Traditional and Electronic Check Guarantee service, you can. Merchants will receive 100 % face-value reimbursements on all guaranteed checks, regardless of whether or not the check is actually collected.
And to add even greater security, CHECKredi’s Check Verification service helps to eradicate instances of check fraud. Whether you are a single store operator in need of a proven check collections program or a statewide retailer in search of the latest check processing platforms, like electronic check conversions (ECC), you can count on CHECKredi for results that exceed expectations.
- Check Guarantee
- Check Verification
- Check Collections
- Electronic Check Conversion (ECC)
- Back Office Conversion (BOC)
KGA/KACS Member Benefits for CHECKredi Program:
- CHECKredi is offering all KGA/KACS members a volume discount on check guarantee programs, electronic check conversion, back office conversion and many other check programs.
- Check verification and conversion equipment will be offered at cost.
- A direct personal client service representative will be assigned to assist KGA/KACS members. CHECKredi will answer KGA/KACS member calls directly and respond to their questions immediately instead of getting a voice response unit or having to leave a message.
Call or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to learn more!
Vice President of Operations
CHECKredi of Kentucky
Phone: (800) 686-9522
Fax: (859) 252-5605